- ½ cup rolled oats, divided
- 2 tsp honey, divided
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 large egg whites. divided
- ½ tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 tsp baking powder, divided
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dried cranberries, divided
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseed, divided
Makes 2 bars, Serves 1
- Total fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: <1g
- Sodium: 361mg
- Total carbs: 67g
- Total sugar: 13g
- Fiber: 16g
- Protein: 21g
This recipe makes 2 individual bars.
- Spray two microwave safe bowls or mugs with cooking spray, then add ½ of the oats, honey, flour, egg white, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, cranberries, and flaxseed and stir to combine.
- Flatten the mixture into the bottom of the bowl/mug, and microwave on high for 45 seconds or until firm. Remove and allow to cool.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
How to meal prep
Mix the dry ingredients in advance for quick prep.