- ⅓ cup mashed avocado
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp no calorie sweetener
- 2 tbsp canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup whole wheat flour (or ⅓ cup 1-to-1 gluten free blend)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
Makes 12 cookies, 2 cookies per serving
- Total fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 136mg
- Carbs: 13g
- Total sugars: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a blender or food processor, puree avocado until smooth.
- In a medium-large bowl, combine pureed avocado, egg whites, sweetener, pumpkin and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Gradually stir in the cocoa powder, flour and baking soda. Stir until just mixed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly distribute into 12 mounds on the baking sheet, about 1 ½ tbsp each. Use the back of a spoon to spread and flatten into 2-inch circles.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10-12 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack to cool before enjoying.
How to meal prep
Whisk the dry ingredients together in advance.