- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (or ½ cup gluten free oats)
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (or 1 cup milk of choice)
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt (or ½ cup soy yogurt or plant based Greek style yogurt)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (1 tbsp chia seed)
- ½ cup blueberries (½ cup fruit of choice)
- ½ medium banana
- 1 tsp maple syrup (1 tsp honey or sweetener of choice)
- Total fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 3gSaturated fat: 3g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Total carbs: 69g
- Total sugar: 24g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 27g
- Cook the oats in milk of choice according to package directions. Once cooked, add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Serve with additional milk/plant milk if desired.
How to meal prep
Cook the oats up to 3 days in advance and when ready to serve, add the remaining ingredients.